Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Chick in MY BED??


Hello ladies and gents!!

So let me tell you about this cruel ass joke my husband played on me. On my way home I had to use the restroom. So of course I am standing at my front door, dancing around, fumbling with my keys and on the phone with my sister. As I open the door, a chair was blocking the entrance. As I am conversing with my sis, I'm becoming distracted trying to figure out why the damn chair was blocking the door.

I threw everything to the floor and couch, told my sis hold for a moment and as I ran to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of him in the bedroom. At first sight, he was laying on the bed on his side naked from the waist down and he appeared to be sleeping. What I also caught a glimpse of appeared to be another female laying on my side of the bed.

So I used the bathroom, told my sis I was going to call her back and ran straight to the kitchen…I don’t have to say why I ran to the kitchen..you can come to your own conclusions about that one..lol…He quickly jumped out of bed and ran behind me, bursting into laughter. I’m yelling “What the F*&% is so damn funny?” He says “I got you good.” I ran into the bedroom only to see a pillow and one of my wigs on the other side…appearing to be another chick.

When I tell you I was pissed…I WAS PISSED!! But then I couldn’t do anything but laugh. That was the worst joke EVER. Talk about 0 to 100 in two seconds was an understatement. You know I investigated to make sure there wasn’t a B&*^% in my house.

I later got him back with one of my tricks where I tied a rubber band around the spray nozzle in the kitchen sink. While watching a movie and during our intermission, I asked him to get me something to drink and rinse out my glass, he went to turn the water on and got sprayed with cold water…

Who’s laughing now biatch!! LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your response cute and sexy and respectful!! Thanks luvs!!

Lady Elle