Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy New Year....ummm Late!! :-)

Happy New Year champs and chicas!!!


I hate New Year's resolutions because they aint ish and they don't last!! How many of you can truly, truly say that you actually went through and completed one resolution to the end of January..ok maybe February? Hmmmm any hands??? Hell NO...because they aint ish!!! LOL


I'm not making resolutions, I'm making constitutions and decisions. I WANT...WOULD LIKE TO vow to do a lot of things better...but the reality of the situation is you can make a huge list of things to do and complete and as soon as January 1st roll around..you start it off with a hang over..LOL..then you say well damn I'm still on vacation from the holidays so I will start it on that Monday when I return to normal life (Work, school, etc.) Then...that comes around and there tends to be one excuse after another.


Saying all this to say...let's make this year fun and exiting! Live each day to the fullest! Love yourself more than ever! And...take one goal at a time and work on it until it is complete! BABY STEPS BABIES!!!!! :-)


Just be YOU...if folks don't like YOU...F&%$ em!!


And that's my two cents...


"Life is about choices, enjoy life and choose your destiny!"


Lady Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your response cute and sexy and respectful!! Thanks luvs!!

Lady Elle