Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Year Update!

On keeping up with those resolutions...I wanted to update you guys on my progress with the "Yes" ordeal. LOL. I have been saying yes to just about everything my husband asks. Some things I just decided "dude, you can seriously do that yourself as you can see I am tired and still studying". LOL..Yep that is what type of journey it has been and for the most part it has not been too bad.

On other resolution items, I was supposed to start the 30 day ab challenge and lose about 5 pounds or so. January started off stinky with me catching the flu to taking meds for other things, school starting and being so busy at work I am just to dang tired when I get home. So, I didn't complete ANYTHING I wanted to start on. However, once February 1st came upon us, I chose this to be my second chance to get moving! I am on day 6 of my 30 day ab challenge and I have adopted better eating habits. Sometimes when we make resolutions/goals if we fail we say the heck with it all, maybe next year. However, I choose the beginning of the next month as a starting point. I have so much on my agenda over the next couple of months that I am going to be super busy. But I know in the end, it will be well worth the effort.

Valentine's Day is coming up and I have a nice little dinner planned for the hubster. The problem? HE WORKS TOO MUCH!!! After starting this new job a couple of months ago, he decided to take advantage of overtime so that he can save the 10k we need for a down payment on a house we are trying to buy this year. I see him 30 minutes or so a day either when I am waking up to leave for work or when I am coming home while he is leaving out for work. That sucks but truth be told, I have sort of been enjoying this me time...well me and doggie. It has been quiet. It is also an even better thing because it gives us time to miss each other. It's like dating all over again and we play around and get a little mushy...lol I definitely recommend time away from your honey to help keep that fire blazing. When we are able to get a little fun time in...it is AWESOME!

Enough about me. Are you still on your resolutions/goals diet?

Until next time,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hugs & Kisses;-)

The Love Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your response cute and sexy and respectful!! Thanks luvs!!

Lady Elle