Friday, June 21, 2013

I Love My Husband!

Hey guys and gals,

I have been meaning to type this update since Monday but have been so busy.  Let me explain the subject: I Love My Husband!

So, Mr. C was off of work on Monday and I thought he was going to spend time chillin, playing his game Call of Duty.  Low and behold and to my utter surprise when I came home, he had cleaned the house and cooked dinner.  You guys do not understand, this man has come a looooonnnnggg way and is far from perfect.  But he knew I had a crazy, stressful day at work and he spent time to cook and clean on his day off????  When I walked in to the candles, a glass of 22 Marquis and music...the house was smelling good...my jaw just hit the floor. That right there was just sooooo awesome to me.  LOL...you guys may have some hubbys, boyfriends, and lovers who are just that way.  However, mine is normally not like that and most times I have to tell him what I would like for him to do. NOT THIS TIME!!!!

So yes...I love my husband! LOL

P.S.  I changed my blog from Date Nites w/ Lady Love to Married Life w/ Lady Love due to the fact that I have/had more topics to talk about than just dates so I just wanted to combine the two for a better blogging experience, plus the fact that when me and the hubby get a chance to hang out...it is not always a one on one datenite so I can share our experiences either way.  Hope you guys are ok with the change and I will try to update the blog at least once a week, depending on how busy I am.

Thanks for following my life, love ya!

Hugs & Kisses :-)

Lady Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your response cute and sexy and respectful!! Thanks luvs!!

Lady Elle